Introduction is the most vital part in an essay as it needs to catch the attention of readers. In effect, starting up from a blank page is very hard and a large force is needed to start the momentum of writing. To crack this anxiety, try these tips below:
- Appreciate your unique view on things.
- Be influenced by what you think will help you.
- Have faith in yourself!
- Keep going and edit later.
- Nobody’s perfect so erase all the perfectionism images in your head.
- Rules were meant to be broken. Let writing rules not intimidate you.
- Take baby steps in starting the paper.
(Blog Post 5)