Success measures how busy the minds and works of every entrepreneur. But over-fatiguing yourself to work will really make some damage. According to studies, most entrepreneurs visit their doctors because of stress-related issues. You have to RELAX!
Here are some tips given by Matthew Toren to prevent yourself from a burnout:
1. Exercise more than just your brain. As an entrepreneur, you’re continuously giving your brain a workout, but don’t forget about your body. One of the best ways to reduce stress is to stay in good physical shape.
2. Watch what you’re putting in your gullet. Watching your diet is important. Busy entrepreneurs grab a quick bite on the go. Something as simple as cutting down on high-sugar snacks and drinks can make a big difference in how you feel.
3. Don’t go it alone. Consider finding one or more virtual assistants or freelancers to help you out. You’ll not only pay less than you would for employees, but the time you’ll free up will allow you to concentrate more on the things that are making you income.
4. Get social. A necessary ingredient in a truly fulfilled life is to set aside time to participate in activities that you enjoy and are completely unrelated to your work. The key is to have some fun while focusing on something other than your business.
5. Manage the clock. We all have the same 24 hours in a day, but we definitely don’t all make the most of that time. Try grouping all similar tasks so you aren’t hopping all over the place and can focus on one area until you’re ready to move to the next.
(Blog Post 17)